Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Checks, Business Checks and Check Printing:
General Ordering Questions
1. How do I make sure my new personal checks from Carousel Checks will include my bank's current specifications?
If you know your bank has experienced recent changes or if you just want to confirm the current status, call us at 1-888-422-6122. Your bank's changes will probably already be included in our database. If not, we'll tell you how to get an MICR Specification Sheet. It's easy.
2. What is an "MICR Specification Sheet" and what effect does it have on my personal checks?
An MICR Specification Sheet is a form that provides the proper numbers and spacing so personal or business checks will scan correctly at your financial institution. Your local bank branch has all the details, and our Customer Service personnel can walk you through the process.
3. When I order checks can I include my phone number, driver's license number, other information?
Yes. On the check Order Form, use lines four and five to put any additional personal information like Phone, Drivers License or what ever else you want to include. For your personal check protection, we recommend you limit the amount of personal information you include on your checks.
4. How do I review the status of my check printing order?
You can click the Order Status button on the top of the Carousel Checks web page, or you can call us toll-free at 1-888-422-6122.
5. Why did the recent order of checks arrive on different days?
Since each box of personal or business checks and accessory items are packaged separately, it is possible for your items to arrive on different days-even when they're shipped on the same day. All of your items should arrive within a couple of days of each other. If the printed checks ordered do not, we want to ensure first rate protection so please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-422-6122.
6. How do I get in touch with Carousel Checks about check printing services?
The toll free line for our Customer Service Team or to order checks is 1-888-422-6122. The department operates from 9 AM-5PM Monday through Friday Central Time. You can also reach us by mail at 8906 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60445. You can also reach us via e-mail at email@example.com.
7. How soon will I receive my order of printed checks?
8. What should I do if my computer is having trouble ordering checks off the Carousel web site
If your browser is a version older than Internet Explorer 3.0, this is most likely the problem. You can upgrade Internet Explorer at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/previous/default.mspx . We also recommend Firefox. You can get more info on Firefox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ .
9. Are all browsers compatible to order checks online from Carousel Checks?
Your web browser should be a version of Internet Explorer 3.0, Netscape 3.0 or higher to place a check order online with Carousel Checks. Our site is designed to work with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, and Netscape. In addition to a newer browser version, ordering online requires certain browser features to be enabled.
10. Will the colors on my screen match the actual colors on the printed laser checks and related products?
When we complete our laser check printing, the color of the actual product may be slightly different because color accuracy has more to do with your monitor than with our site. We've made every effort to represent images of checks and all other products accurately. Due to the wide range of computer monitors and color displays, however, you should consider the colors you see on your screen to be representational.
11. If I am ordering checks online and get an error message, how should I respond?
If you get an error message ordering your custom printed checks, please call our customer service department at 888-422-6122, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. What credit cards does Carousel accept for online check orders?
For check printing services we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and personal check by net for orders placed through our web site. When you place your check order online, Carousel Checks will charge your card for the purchase amount.
13. Is it acceptable for the address on my personal or business checks to differ from my credit card billing address?
If the address used on your custom printed checks is different from the billing address, you will need to pay with a credit card or mail in your order. For your security, our online check ordering system requires that we verify your billing address for your credit card.
14. Will Carousel Checks notify me when my online order of personal checks has been received?
Yes. First you will see an Order Confirmation Page with an order number as soon as you place your order. After the order transmits to us, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
15. To place a new order for checks by mail, what information do I send to Carousel Checks?
If you would like to order laser checks or personal checks by mail, you will need to send in the following items: Voided Check from your current supply, Deposit Slip (also from current supply), Completed Order Form, and a Payment Check made payable to Carousel Checks.
16. What is Carousel Checks return policy on products?
Carousel Checks at it's sole discretion will replace or refund any product it deems defective. Carousel Checks does not accept returns on custom printed products. Carousel Checks is not responsible for any typographical errors on any custom printed product submitted through our web system. If Carousel Checks does choose to issue a refund on a custom printed product, there is a 50% restocking fee that is applied to all orders. Carousel Checks does not refund any portion of outbound shipping charges. If a customer chooses to return a product, the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. If a product is refused, or not forwarded by the USPS to an address, the customer is responsible for all charges for the product being returned to Carousel Checks, and all outbound charges to ship the product back to the customer. Carousel Checks will accept returns on non custom printed products within 21 days of the original sale date. There is a 25% restocking fee for all non-defective non custom printed products returned to Carousel Checks.
17. How do I order business checks by mail if my account is brand new?
Your bank will give you temporary business checks when you open a new account. You can send in one temporary check that's voided and one temporary check for payment. Please be sure to send originals that are encoded with your bank's routing number and your account number.
18. What do I send in if I've used all my personal checks?
If you have run out of checks from your current supply, you can get temporary checks from your bank. You can also send us in a canceled check, and payment by a temporary check form your bank.
19. Will I have a problem using custom printed checks not produced by my bank?
No. Actually, your bank does not produce the printed checks it sells you. Banks take orders and forward them to check printers. The printer produces the checks and then sends them to the bank's customers. When completing laser check printing, Carousel Checks and any other company who prints financial products must adhere to very exact specifications.
20. Can the bank refuse to process my custom printed checks from Carousel Checks?
Banks cannot refuse to process your custom printed checks regardless of where you buy them. With our laser check printing, Carousel must adhere to the same specifications as printers who produce checks for banks. Our checks meet or exceed all requirements of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
21. Can I cancel a web order after it's placed with Carousel Checks?
If the order is not printed you can cancel an order with a $ 5.00 service charge per line item. If the order is already printed, the order can not be cancelled, only the shipping charges can be refunded less a $ 5.00 service charge.
22. What happens if my checks are returned to Carousel Checks by the Post Office or UPS?
Carousel Checks will make every effort to contact our customers once the package has been received back from the post office or ups. There is a flat fee per box of checks of $ 4.50 plus the cost of the shipment method of your choice to re-ship your product out.
23. How long to I have to notify Carousel Checks about a problem with my order?
Carousel Checks make every effort to service our customers needs regarding there order. Carousel Checks needs to be notified within 90 days of the date of order with any problems with the order. This included non-receipt of merchandise, problems with the product, missing items, or any other issue that may arrise.After 90 days from the date of an order, Carousel Checks is not responsible or liable for any missing product or items from the order, or for any additional problems occurring with the order or products.
24. What happens if my electronic check payment is returned?
Carousel Checks will electronically resubmit your check payment for processing, plus the maximum allowable fee by law. Carousel Checks Inc. also works with all local, state and federal authorities to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent transactions.
25. Can I have UPS deliver to a P.O. Box?
No. UPS deliveries can not be mailed to a P.O.Box.
Back to top
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE